Friday, April 13, 2012

Its Look Like Im OK Now!!!

Bismillah...haha...wat wrong wit u? u r not wrong babe..im wrong!! im wrong to choose someone in my life.. But its ok for me... small matter lor.. why? because perfect thing is not easy to get n loose right.. so plizz think positive ok.. why im ok now?? because of u..u... n u... who r u?? dat my family!!! family first!!! they always support me!!! my mom!! my dad!!! they all my heroin n hero!!! not forget to my sis n my sis!!! and also important are my frenzzzz.... always be with me... although im in moral down u noe.. they always give me even juz 1 word that always make me strong...!!!! dat what people say...when we always make evereyone happy even they in bad mood.. later they will help us on same place... because the best ever frenzzz alwayz adevice...scold...support..n many more..juz like what in Islam.. "If we do right thing..we will get the right to.. but if we give bad thing...u will face the bad thing also"... so now.. Move on!!! that make me look like okay in my life!!!!!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Yea that's right. Whatever happens, we should state in our mind to let let family first instead of boyfie/girlfie or friends :)

    ReplyDelete